said by Chicago_DSL6:I have no doubt they will have more boosters in that store then found at an Itty Bitty Titty Committee convention.
Let me get this right, they want to build a store to sell awesome products and services, yet their 3G service everywhere in the loop still doesn't work. I have worked all over the loop and there is not one single place in the Chicago loop that my 3G service actually worked right. Seriously, from my iPhone 3G to my iPhone 4, I can tell you for a fact it isn't my phone rather it is the service. Speed tests show 2000 MS responses on packets (when they don't time out) and I am lucky if I hit a burst up to 92 megabits per second on download. Upload hits maybe 50 Mbps about 10% of the time I try to use it, the remaining 90% of the time it times out.
Fix your data network in Chicago before you build a store to sell more useless garbage!!