Glen Carbon, IL
reply to DannyBallZ
Re: ETF Management Here's a better idea:
- No more contracts, month-to-month only. So no more ETFs.
- No more equipment subsidies by the carrier. Reduce monthly service fees.
To replace equipment subsidies, instead have banks offer loans for a small amount of money. There are numerous advantages to this:
- Rates are determined by credit worthiness, which I think is fair.
- More flexible. Want to pay the entire cost of the phone upfront and save money? Fine. Want to pay for the entire cost of the phone over time, for a little more money each month? Also fine.
- Rates can't stay high, since if another bank offers a better rate customers will go there.