So you want to offer a deal to other members. GREAT!
Here is what you need to include:
- Specifics of what you are offering and what the deal is for the BBR member.
- You must clearly show how this deal is better For BBR members versus, meaning show a clear price advantage to our members
- Links, summaries and graphics are acceptable as long as you dont get carried away.
- You need to disclose the involvement and relationship YOU have with the Deal, meaning you are the owner or sales rep ...
- If you are offering a General Discount (like 10% off all store items) then be clear on any exceptions.
- You will need to make sure you are dealing with a registered BBR member (best done via IM)
- Limitations, Exeptions, Disclaimers, Terms, Valid dates and the like MUST be clearly disclosed in your Original New Post
As in all busineses you know that the written offer can be binding upon you and all the terms must be fully disclosed.
last modified: 2004-07-11 15:59:28