| Review by xcimo |
member for 5.5 years, 1585 visits, last login: a few hours ago
lodged 1 year ago
- $55 per month
- about 7 days
- "Best of both world: Great Speeds/Good Cap, More Features!"
- "Nothing bad, but just a wish: Hope they manage their growth properly"
- "Would recommand to everyone! If you're on Videotron you're paying too much!"
|Pre Sales information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
Ebox used Videotron's last mile, if you're on videotron, you can easily switch to Ebox. I am on their 60Mbps/3 Profile which is currently on stop sell, but hopefully will come back soon.
Their internet is Fast (as fast as Videotron's), but way cheaper (55$ vs 82$ for the same thing) and come bundle with more data usage. 250Gb vs 150Gb.
You can buy additional usage for much cheaper than Videotron or Bell.
It is also more featured, because they do not block incomming port 80 (useful to host personal webserver), and offer static IPs for residential customers.
My wish list:
1) Find a better way to provide Static IPs for cable than the PPTP VPN based solution, solution dosen't need to a consumers device friendly one, I have a business appliance, and I think business would be interested in that.
2) Find a way to provide a IP block, not just a single IPs.
3) Bring the 60Mbps package back!
4) Work on a customer portal
I've been waiting for you guys for so long, thanks for being there!