| Review by howardfine |
member for 10.8 years, 862 visits, last login: 7 days ago
updated 2.2 years ago
- Saint Charles,Saint Charles,MO
- Contract price not specified.
- "Good speeds and prices; Quick response to line and modem problems"
- "Online and phone support is iffy - sometimes good, sometimes bad."
- "The best service to have but when it fails, it fails hard."
|Pre Sales information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
I have had Charter internet, phone and TV for many years. I can't say anything but the best about Charter's products and relability. We no longer have phone service but do get cable TV and Ultra60 internet.
Support by phone is iffy. Sometimes you get someone who really knows their stuff and fixes you up right away. Other times, it would be worth your while to just hang up and call back. I will say that I am getting excellent help more than bad help lately.
In home service is quick and, lately, seems very knowledgeable, able to solve my problems right away.
Internet speeds are as advertised. For TV, avoid the Moxi box. REPEAT: Avoid the Moxi box!